Idaho Payday Loans
If you need money for a financial emergency, chances are you’re looking into an Idaho payday loan. A payday loan should be only used when an emergency comes knocking on your door. But in theory, you can use it for anything you wish.
Are Idaho Payday Loans legal?
Yes, according to the law, Idaho payday loans are legal and as such Idaho payday loan companies have rules they must follow. It means that companies must obtain a license for every location they operate. Also, there are rules regarding interest rates, max loan amounts and so on. In the case of Idaho payday loan companies, loans can only be up to 25% of a person’s monthly income or up to $1000.
- Maximum loan amount: $1000 or 25% of an individual’s gross monthly income.
- Maximum loan term: None.
- Minimum loan term: None.
- APR: There is no maximum APR specified.
- Rollovers: Borrowers are allowed 3 rollovers (renewals).
- Repayment plan: Lenders are required to offer a 60-day payment plan with four equal installment payments.
Advantages of Idaho Payday Loans
- Many options. There are many options available between stores and online vendors for you to get your hands on a loan.
- Flexible credit. Even if your credit history is below par, there is a good chance you will be approved. As most companies would prefer that you had a steady job.
- Easy application. Application is super easy as all you need to do is to go through an online process and upload documents which will be verified electronically. There is no need for faxing out documents.
- Quick money. If your online application is successful, your money will either be deposited the same day or the next day. Depending on the time of day.
How to apply for a loan
As stated beforehand, the application process is easy to do and you can do so by visiting finding your own lender. Or you could fill out our registration form and we could refer you to another lender. Either way, here are some eligibility criteria that need to be met:
- Must be 18 years old minimum.
- Be a US citizen or permanent resident.
- Have a job or a stable source of income.
As well as this, you’ll need to provide these basic details in order to fill out your form correctly.
- Name, date of birth, social security number, a valid for of ID
- Address, email, phone number
- Employment and income details
- Bank account details
Feel free to register online today!